Sunday, July 19, 2009

hot, humid,---summer

Last week, it was announced the end of the rainy season.
So, hot and humid real summer has started.

I had cold shake, but it made me more tired. I like something cold to drink in summer, but sometimes it makes me more tired, though I don't have stomach trouble.
So I usually try not to drink something cold.


For me, in the hot season, something hot seems to be better for me.

I simmered "TOUGAN" (tunka?)with ground meat.
This brunch is a little bit cold noodle (soumen) with hot topping of sauteed egg plants , OKURA, and ground meat with MISO paste.









Anyway -- I have to eat, though I don't have a good appetite, ad for this week my husband is in America on his business, so I have to cook for myself.

I often make sweets. Actually soon some students will come so I prepared jelly.

BUT only sweets are not good for me.


Well, well, do you know "chewing candy"?
Of course I know chewing gum, and candy that we can chew.
BUT I didn't know "chewing candy" that looks like gum before a student brought one for me.

Well, it's the time for students to come.









No comments: