Friday, August 28, 2009

September is just around the corner and --






Now, I finished tidying and cleaning up the rooms.



Which room? People who know my house might ask. Upstairs, my daughters' room and the computer room next to it (my husband calls my office). I put a guitar with a card in the daughters' room. The card says "Welcome".
Who comes? A girl from France. She is 16.


Suddenly I got a call from a friend, and I accepted to welcome her for at least one month or three months. She is going to go to a high school (It is the same school my elder daughter went) from here by bus every day.

So in this case, she is not a guest. I don't do anything special for her, I just support her usual life here in Utsunomiya.


It is the first time for us (my husband and me) to stay with others for such a long time.


What will happen? We are looking forward to coming her and living with her.




She is coming tomorrow.


September, and Autumn is just around the corner.






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How exciting to have another "daughter" for a period! Will your common language be English? That is quite an adventure for your French guest to go to school in a totally different country with a difficult language to understand. You will have lots of interesting experiences with her. Jan

Anonymous said...

Jan-- Now I update my diary.