Wednesday, September 09, 2009

It's wrong!!!!!

During this summer a friend went to the U.S.A for about a month with her family.
And she bought me these two cup-YAKIASOBA.


One is "Maruchan" and the other is , yes, "NISSHIN".
Maruchan and Nisshin are two kings in the cup noodle and YAKISOBA world (in Japan).
Well, Well, "Oh, YAKISOBA" I said when she gave them.
And turn them back, "What???, Microwave????"
"It's a wrong way to make "real" Japanese cup-Yakisoba".

I'm not sure, you can open and try this site, but it is "Maruchan official site". And it shows the way how to make YAKISOBA playing the typing game.
To drain the water is the most important step
While draining the water, we can ommit the extra oil.



Well, though one week passed since she came to my house, one month passed since she came to Japan.

So I baked her favorite Browny. Until now she doesn't feel home sick, She said "I will be home sick in the Christmas season".
P.S Hisae san, when do you come to this site???

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, Mieko-san. I am glad to find two kinds of fried noodle I brought back for you from California showed up in your dairy. The packages are really colorful, aren’t they? I didn’t realize it when they were sold in the store, probably because everything else was also very colorful in the US.
Did you try those easy-microwave noodles? Hope they taste OK. From my experience, the taste differs significantly among the flavors of those Yakisoba or Chow Mein. I thought it would be fun if you could compare all of the flavors, but sorry I only had limited space in my suitcase. So this time, Maruchan vs. Nissin. Enjoy them!
But your brownie looks yummy! Homemade (handmade) foods are the best!! That’s for sure.

Anonymous said...

Oh, "You" finaly came here. Who are you? You are "you".--that's a joke. I know you very well.

Sorry, we don't eat them yet. Before we eat them, we have to eat typical Japanese cup noodel. I don't buy ones yet.

Well, Well, the brownie was made by me, but I used brownie-pack. half homemade and half ---- I don't know how do I explan.
See you this Tuesday.