Monday, October 12, 2009

candy cone-->Candy Corn

Now, Halloween is getting popular in Japan. So many kinds of Halloween sweets come to Japan. Candy corn is one of them. But the shops which deal with it are few. I know one shop on the net, but unfortunately candy corn already was sold out.
So I asked my friend to sent it for us (including my friends.)
And some bags came with lots of Halloween presents.
I always thanks for her kindness.
--- Ashi o]ikete neralemasen---
I won't ever sleep with my toes pointing to where you are.
The meaning is probably "I am forever in your debt."


Well, Well, Well, and I candy corn like this with a paper(Origami) pumpkin .



And she use it like this.
What a big difference!
Both are OK, aren't they?
And the taste --- unfortunately for me -- too sweet.
--->
it doesn't mean, not delicious, yes, just sweet.
I know NATTO is -- not delicious for many foreigners, and some Japanese.
-----------
I prefer jelly beans, and Japanese Konpeitou.
But it's really fun, and cute.
We enjoy Halloween month!

No comments: