Tuesday, October 27, 2009

the final week of Halloween


As soon as October started, we (students and I) are doing something about Halloween, and this week is the final week.

The main event is baking pumpkin cookies. And I present "last" pieces of candy corn with the poem card. My friend told about a book, she said "it is actually pieces of candy corn".

Halloween of this year is really really wonderful thanks of candy corn.

Sweet Tooth

A handful of loose teeth rattle in my pocket,
triangles of orange and yellow bitten off just so, nip by nip to the white tip.
Oh, candy corn, why do you appear only once a year

Today, it is wonderful sunny, because typhoon has gone. So yesterday it was bad weather, and my lessons were canceled. I was free, so I baked cake.
And because of typhoon, Yuki's business trip was canceled, so he came back earlier with cake.
Yesterday late-night snack, and this morning breakfast are ---cake.
If it happens sometimes, I don't care.




2 comments:

Tim Frost said...

Today, 30th October, is Hallowe'en Eve.
It is also National ????? Day! (in the USA)

What is "?????" ?

Go here to find out: http://mieko01.notlong.com
Don't worry - it is safe :)

Anonymous said...

Ha,Ha,Ha--- Tim, you always give wonderful and fun comments.
Yes, Yes, Yes,-- and all candy corns has gone!

Well, In the U.K. have you ever saw this candy? Lea didn't know that.