Wednesday, April 28, 2010

What's this?

I bought it on the web. Can you guess what this is. Yes, it's a kind of cap, and it's a kind of bandanna. It's called a bandanna cap. It is a cap, so you don't need tie it up. and when you wear it, you look wearing a bandanna.
Why did I buy it??
Just a caprice, just a fun.
Just I wanted to cheer up me when I did house chores in the house. And the result is ---
It has been cold for these days, so I don't do house chores , I'll say more concretely, I don't clean up the rooms hard.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I listen to audio books while I am doing house chores. That makes the time go fast and I get interested in the book and work longer to keep hearing the story. Jan

Anonymous said...

Jan, does your comment mean "Clean the rooms!"? I'll say it to Yuki.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

To Someone
I'm sorry, I can't read your message. Is it in Japanese? The characters are garbled.