Saturday, May 29, 2010

It's cold!!

During Jan's staying it was like summer, now it is like early spring. It is necessary for me to turn on the heater.

Yesterday a couple of carpenters came and attached another windows in the kitchen and bathroom. And they changed another windows in the kitchen into double windows.
In my family "I" was only sensitive person about the coldness in this area. But these days Yuki also said "it's cold, isn't it". I don't know why, one reason is both of them getting old , on the other hand the earth seems to get warm. Another reasons is now only there are two members in our house, so we don't have enough energy to keep the room warm. Actually sometimes I use the kitchen as a lesson room. At that time, only one heater is enough. But after they disappear, I turn on another heater.
-- Well, of course I mentioned our winter season.
And precaution is necessary, we think. So we decided to attach another Windows.
I don't know whether they work well or not until next winter comes.
Well, today "I" ironed 5 Yuki's Y-shirts. This week Yuki went TOKYO on business every day. So he had to wear business suit. It means "I" have to iron his shirt after the washing machine washed his shirts. Additionally this week I also stayed in Tokyo with Jan in my mother's house, and I use some street shirts, (usually I wear casual cloths), so I ironed my shirts.
Ironing is for me not usual chores, so today it is cold.
You know, we have such a phrase. Doing unusual thing causes raining.
Ironing is not "unusual" thing. I do sometimes, so today it is cold instead of raining.
And I cleaned the rooms including organizing the kitchen.
Now ---
I'm thinking today's menu of dinner, probably I will cook rice for the first time in 10 days.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

To Someone
I'm sorry, I can't read your message. Is it written in Japanese? The characters are garbled.