Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Angel visit

We live in the city, but fortunately we have trees. And my neighbour, they have some birds. So we hear birds singing. But yesterday I heard a bird singing(or yelling) loudly. It's unusual.
Yes, a bird was in my house. It came from a window in the bathroom. It was calling to help to (probably) its parents. Actually outside some birds were flying with twittering or crying.
To tell the truth I'm not good at treating animals. But I have to do something. So I put a big water bowl on it, scooped it up, and let it out from the window.
It was not injured, so it and its family flied up in the sky.If it had been injured, -----
Do you remember? Once we had a cat, which name was CHORO.
When she came to my house, she was a stray cat because she had a color, and she seemed to really starve. So we decided to have her as our pet.

Well, now most plants (mainly herbs) of our small gardeing have flowers motestly.

No comments: