Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Cucumber&Yohgurt cold soup

Before starting today's blog, let me tell you a thing.

Did you notice that I put a question on the top of the blog. The question is "Where do you live?" Please vote by secret ballot.


Well, yesterday's pumpkin 'bread' was shared with my students. And the leftover was for our breakfast with "cucumber & Yohgurt" soup.
Did I tell you? I make yohgurt and drink yohgurt, banana, and special green vegetable powder juice almost every morning.
Today I put yohgurt, cut cucumbers, grated onion, a little bit olive oil,and salt&pepper in the mixer.
Not so bad.
Yuki said if it were more creamy, it would be better.
I agree with him. The mixer is simple(?) mixer. So the power seems not to be enough. I have to bring out the bigger mixer from the closet --- someday. Because the cold soup was not so bad.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Helen said...

Oh, you tried it! I've never done cucumber soup where you didn't cook it first. I did a curried one and that was nice.

This url is for a site with a lot of cucumber soup recipes (in English-sorry) I think I made recipe 6.

I meant to tell you, your pumpkin bread looked very nice!

Mieko said...

Thank for introducing the cite. The first one is cucumber&yohgurt soup, and it says to use buttermilk and lemmon.Anyway the key of the taste is "yoghurt".
And thank for your compliments to my pumpkin cake.