Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Todays topic with high school students

Now summer vacation of students has started. So my extra lessons have also started.
Today's topic with my high school students were "pet".
1.What is the most common pet in Japan? Probably dogs and cats are the most common pets. And people having pets seemed to consider themselves to be a dog person or a cat person.
(Does this sentence make sense?)
Some people have dogs and cats both , though.
And I'm neither a dog person or a cat person, because now I don't have pets.


2.What do you think about people who abandon their pets?
In Japan we often see stray cats. Actually my pet Choro who died a few years ago used to be a stray cat. Stray cats can survive on the street, on the other hand if a dog become stray, usually a civil servant comes and take him or her somewhere and ---. I never permit to abandon pets.


That's it.
What do you think of them???
Now next lesson will start, have a nice night! This is today's pumpkin cake.

No comments: