Monday, August 09, 2010

Anway we have to rehearse our duo

Yuki has recovered. We have such a proverb, "Oni no kakuran", in English --- seeing a dictionary "it is like the devil getting sunstroke".
In the morning I did usual house chores. Monday is a regular trash day, so I had some garbage bags out on the decided place. Some of our neighbors seemed to go out, because the amount of garbage was less than usual.


I recommend Yuki to go to a clinic to get further medicine, but --- he is sitting at his TV (he can see golf programs anytime)

On the other hand, we changed our Obon schedule, so in the afternoon I'll go to a clinic to get "my" usual medicine.

And anyway we have to rehearse our duo for tomorrow's play at KARAKU.




Today sometimes it rains, so it is really comfortable day to spend in this house without airconditioner.
We are really spending relaxed time now, it is "ARAHI NO MAE NO SHIZUKESA" The quiet before the storm.

1 comment:

Tarrah08 said...

I'm happy to hear all is well again and husband is feeling better and fun (in the form of playing music together) is on the horizon :)