Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Thanks Beth

Since yesterday my lesson has started. In the evening, one package came from the U.S. There were a book and a CD. Thanks Beth. Yuki and I were really surprised that during such your short staying, you realized what we liked. Yuki said "Did I tell her my favorite Jazz player?"
About the book, the sentences are like a poem, simple. So at night my students and I read the book. Thanks.

This week, junior high school students take one-hour lesson and another one-hour, they do their summer school homework. They are given a special workbook, and most of students do finish only a
few pages.
On the other hand, elementary school students, they also are given a thin daily workbook. And I promised them to help them with a page. So this week, we are going to make TACOs. On their picture dictionaries they use, there is a picture of TACOs as one of famous Mexican food. But they didn't know that. So I said to them "OK, during the summer vacation, we'll make it." I bought this box of TACO set.
My usual day has started, though for students they are getting to the final part of their summer vacation.

1 comment:

Tarrah08 said...

The summer break for our students is also coming to an end, school will resume on Monday. Will you create and eat the Tacos? Tacos are one of my favorites! :)