Monday, November 08, 2010

Active weekend


Though I'm suffering coughing and cracking voice, I'm getting back my active power.
Last Saturday, it was very warm day, so in the morning Yuki and I went to go "the" bagel shop that takes about 30 minutes from here by car. After that we looked for a restaurant that was in more remote country area. Unfortunately we didn't make a lunch reservation, so just we confirmed the place. (All tables at the restaurant was booked.)
While I was taking nap in the afternoon Yuki went to practice tennis, and in the evening we went to a classical concert.
We heard a top full orchestra in Japan. It is a rare opportunity for "the first class" and "full" orchestra to come to such a city. And for the first time in years, or for the first time for Yuki, we heard Pictures at an Exhibition composed by Mussorgsky.
It was wonderful. Even for Yuki who usually starts to take a nap as classical music starts was impressed their performance. After that we dropped by a domestic restaurant nearby, and had late dinner talking with the master at the restaurant.

Yesterday, last Sunday, Yuki went golfing, on the other hand I went to a jam factory in the countryside with my neighborhood by car and had a wonderful tea time there.







And today, I had a meeting in the day time. When I came home at about 4, Yuki already came home. A big meeting was canceled so he came back. It was an usual thing, and very lucky thing for us. Because We (or I) had wanted to go a Jazz tea room on Monday, because we heard that on Monday evenings customer could play there. So we went there, and of course we played.

On the way home we dropped a "department store" and bought some delicatessen on sale because it was almost close. And we had good and easy dinner at home.

Good night.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like dating again....instead of an old married couple! Jan

Mieko said...

Actaully Yuki and I have known each other for about 30 years.