Tuesday, November 16, 2010

a blog about disposal

First let me start a little bit long preface, --if you are not Japanese, you wouldn't like it though.
I know some people call our usual size of Japanese houses "rabbit houses". I agree with you, and many stuff are crammed into them, some houses are not though.
And now most of Japanese family are nuclear families, and they are becoming senior nuclear family. So after their passing away, their young families have often trouble to put away their parents house. The young families have their own houses, so they don't need most of their parents stuff. --- Actually it is the last job as children to do their parents.

Well, well, so some young families started to think, it is too late to start tiny up the rooms when they become senior. So now "disposal" is getting popular little by little. Actually Yuki and I started, and I noticed the current popular wave of disposal. In the newspaper, or magazines we often see the word of disposal, not "tiny up", not "not to buy", not "recycle". --"disposal".

Yesterday, now main diary has started, I saw an interesting topic on a Japanese blog-net. Of course the topic is "disposal". And on net, the blogger write the items they disposed on the day.
A blogger said
Today's item 1 clear file, 3 catalog books, and 1 big cardboard box.

Isn't it interesting?

Today's conclusion is like that
4 cans op food that my mother-in-law gave us a few years ago,
3 photo albums (I chose some photos, and add them to another photo album.)

No comments: