Monday, November 22, 2010

I made it

Did I tell you? This summer I got homemade smoked MASU(spring salmon). They were really delicious, so I thought if I would make something smoked at home --- and I bought it after the summer, and it was on the shelf.
Finally I have used it.

I tried to make smoked TARA (cod) with SAKURA chips.





Well-Done.
After that we enjoyed the smoked-cod, and pretend to enjoy the expensive whiskey, actually both of us don't like it very much, it's too strong. But we enjoy the luxurious atmosphere.





Well, Tarrah some window clings are still on a window between the living room and sun room, they were made when , I forgot, probably my daughters were 5 or 6 old years.







2 comments:

Tarrah08 said...

Your window clings, placed when your daughters were young, brought a smile to my face as I thought of one window cling in particular which had been forgotten until a few years ago when my daughter raised a window covering above a window air-conditioner to reveal a hamster window cling placed when my now 14 year old son was about 7, even he had forgotten about it... Such sweet reminders :) The smoked fish looks great! I too, am a big fan of smoked fish, there is a local seafood shop which makes a smoked fish spread/dip..Have you ever tried this type of spread on bread sticks or crackers?

Mieko said...

What does the spread look like??? Probably we haven't tried it. --- Now I have to search it --- it makes me busy and fun. Thank you.