Thursday, November 25, 2010

I planed a bus tour for this winter vacation.

Now, it is about 10:30 AM. I finished arrangement for this winter vacation.

On New Year's Day, we "have to" attend Yuki's reunion meeting. And usually before New Year's Eve, my family and my mother go somewhere. The other day she asked me, "where are we going to go out this year?" My daughters asked me, "When do I have to be free?"

So, I was thinking for these days --- her legs (My mother hurt leg this spring. It's now OK, but she doesn't walk so quickly), my health condition, and budget.

This year I planned to take a bus-tour to go sightseeing in TOKYO.

Yuki and I were born in TOKYO, but we don't sight see TOKYO very little, probably when we were elementary school students, we went sightseeing in TOKYO as a lesson of social studies.

My mother has lived in TOKYO since she was in the university. She has been to old TOKYO, but she doesn't know current TOKYO. And my daughters who live in TOKYO now, both of them they don't know historical TOKYO sites, such as emperor palace, YASUKUNI shrine, or the Diet building. So it is an appropriate time to sightseeing in TOKYO, isn't it?

Well, Well, before winter vacation, my students and I am going to do a big craft for Christmas. Before a big craft ( do you remember? it is annual apple pinata), I made a small craft with some because -- blue trees?

My students ask me"Why blue?" --- the answer is "Because I stock green sheet for you."

No comments: