Friday, December 10, 2010

Christams season

Now it is in the midst of December, everybody seems to rush into the New Year Eve, or the New Year Day. Actually Yuki is packed with schedules of year-end parties,not Christmas parties. Probably the word of "Christmas party" is for kids or for "young" couples. I don't have a schedule of such parties ---- What a shame!
On the other hand, I have some reservation at nice restaurants with Yuki, my friends, and my family. The last event of this year is, as you know, a bus tour in TOKYO.

Last week we had a nice dinner with the Turkey man, Izzet, at a Italian restaurant in TOKYO.
This week Yuki and I are going to a special SUSHI restaurant.
The restaurant is open for a limited period. To tell the truth I tried to go there with my friend, but when I was organized, I heard YUKI grumbling, though he has lot of opportunities to eat out at year-end parties. He said, "quality is different, even though the price may be same".
So I decided to take him to the restaurant, though he will be a driver.

Next weekend I will go a bread tour with one of my friend, I meet once a month at work, but she is too busy to share our private time together.
And on the Christmas eve I will go out for lunch with another friend. This year both of us managed an English class at children center, it is a kind of celebration for ourselves.
And 26th, we are going to go to GINZA to have lunch at a French restaurant and to see my elder daughter's exhibition.

And final event is -- yes, a bus tour with my (touchy or wonderful) mother, my daughters, and us (Yuki and I). This time after the bus tour, my mother and younger daughter is going to come back UTSUNOMIYA with us.

In December, fortunately I'm busy, so I hope I could keep in a good shape, or I won't be in bad shape any more.

be packed with schedules of year-end parties

No comments: