Friday, January 21, 2011

before going to work out

Yesterday it was "DAIKAN", it means it is the coldest day in the year. So from today, according to the Japanese calender, it gets warmer and warmer day by day. --- but it's cold today too.


Yuki is fine. This week some coworkers at his office were also absent from work. Cold seems to be affecting people in his office. He is going to go business trip to Asia next week. Probably he will be able to work in a wonderful weather. So he is afraid that he will be able to adjust to Japanese cold weather again.


Because of this coldness, or of getting old, my voice hoarsened again, or worse again. The doctor says it is one symptom of allergy, but --- I'm worried about myself. Anyway for a while I need to go to see an ENT doctor.


Yesterday Yuki brought this sweet. It is a souvenir from his colleague. "Made in China." Of course the colleague went to China.
Getting a souvenir is fun. But the word "made in China" makes us to be worried. He said "I bought it at a responsible store." Actually on the back there is Japanese explanation. Probably it has no problem.

On the newspaper today they say "CHINA became the second country of GNP, and in 2025 it will be the first country of GNP".
It is the timely souvenir to share with my friends.

Well it is the time that I "have to " go out to work out. If I stayed at computer more, it would be a good excuse for me not to go there.

P.S
"China" became the seconed largest economic country by GDP (gross domestic product). And It will score the higest GDP in 2025 in the world." Well, for me or in Japan, the word of GNP (gross national product) familier, so I misunderstood to use the words. Does it make sense?

No comments: