Monday, February 07, 2011

Monday!

Usual weekdays have started. Today it's not so colder than previous days, though I don't say it's warm. Probably spring is coming.


I hope I'll get by this week without health problem. Because this Saturday I'm going to attend a meeting in TOKYO. These days before such events I tend to feel bad. And getting warm is good thing, on the other hand it means pollen starts to attack me.

If I had a good strength more, I would have more positive thinking ways.

Oh, don't suggest me saying "why you don't do workout more?" Today I'm going to go workout after writing this diary.

This week, it is a week before Valentine's Day. Though I often write about our Valentine's Day in Japan, it is the day that ladies present chocolate to men to show their love, appreciation, friendship. So some chlorate has lots of love, or friendship, some chlorate has duty.

Anyway for girls or some boys Valentine's day is fun. So this week I'll cook something sweet with my students in each lesson.

And I'll be able to present the leftover to Yuki.


Tomorrow I'll go to the tea room to play the piano. And I'll take this Luwak Coffee. Do you know it? It is said to be the most expensive coffee in the world, but I knew that it has another name, which is poo-poo coffee.



No comments: