Thursday, February 10, 2011

a result of my annaul check-up

I got a result of my annual check-up. As I expected and fortunately I don't have anything wrong though it has some "C"s (alert).
It seems to be right that people who always worry and grumble about their health, are healthy people.

I got three C marks, they are the items of cholesterol, anemia, and liver function. So as every body around me suggests , I need workout.
Today I'm going to go out to do workout --probably.





Yesterday I got a pack of strawberries. So I dressed them up with rice-cake.
Outside is sticky and sweet, inside is a little bit sour and juicy, this combination is "wonderful". My students including an adult tasted and I got a good reputation. So today I'll also make it with other students. It's one of spacial fun for Valentine's day. First I thought to dress strawberries with white chocolate sauce ---- but rice-cake is a better idea, and easier .
Do you have JYOUSHIN-powder (rice powder), or SHIRATAMA-powder (rice-cake powder).
If you have it, try them.
prepare 60 glam powder, add 100 cc water. mix them to get smoothly. wrap with plastic wrap lightly, and microwave for 2 minutes. As soon as you take it out, you mix it to get more smoothly. And one more time you wrap with plastic wrap, and microwave for 2 minutes.
After that you mix again. it is done. You even it out and cut them into proper size, and wrap a strawberry with it. ( I hope these sentences make sense.)

No comments: