Saturday, February 26, 2011

Wedgwood outlet

Coincidentally I had a chance to go to a Wedgwood outlet in TOKYO.

I went to a mall in TOKYO with my friend. Though both of us were not so interested in clothes, we went there because it was a famous mall in TOKYO, and in my family only I had not been to it yet. Even Yuki he dropped by it because it was the next to a bill of a big car company's showroom & office.

According to our expectation, all clothes were not so interesting to us, though the mall itself was really beautiful. BUT we found "Wedgwood outlet".
Can you guess what it is?



It's a candle holder.
Can you guess what it is?











I turned over it. Surprise!!!
The first price (suggested retail price) was 10500yen (now 1$=84yen) And the outlet price was 4200yen.and the discount price was 2100yen.
Of course I bought it, so I could show the photo here.

Well, I wonder how much the prime cost is.

Some people might laugh saying "which is more useful, clothes, or this stuff?"
Actually I don't have a custom to put on candles.
And when I showed Yuki without candle, he said "Oh, you bought an ash tray (for me)". (He smokes, but it is permitted to smoke only in his room)
Yesterday one friend came to my house, but she didn't notice it.

So until now noone has not noticed this stuff yet, ---- but anyway I'm satisfied with it.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you know that the Wedgewood factory no longer exists? So, perhaps your "stuff" will be valuable for your grandchildren!

Mieko said...

Thanks for your comments.
Yes, I know, and I hear it was absorbed by an England comapny. Is it right? I'm finding Wedgwood Jasper. This time instead of it, I found intereseting "stuff".Lucky me.

Anonymous said...

The Wedgwood factory still exists and is trading well. I know this because I visited the factory in England last week. There was a group of Japanese visitors enjoying a tour!

Mieko said...

Thanks for your comments. "Wedgwood" factory still exists, but I heard that though the name exists, it was bought by a company. And did you buy Wedgwood Jasper -- I've watned?
Anyway in Japan Wedgwood is really popular.