Saturday, March 05, 2011

Pumpkin spice


This morning (today I got up later than usual, so late morning) I baked pan cake with simmered pumpkin tasted pumpkin spice.
I cooked pumpkin with sugar, Sake, and pumpkin spice last night.
Yes, the spice was blended by my friend.



And I baked pan cake with the pumpkin. The taste is really good. Last fall, I knew the spice. It was the first time for me to meet the spice, and it is the best hit spice recently. (Is it a correct way to use a word of "hit", Jan?) .
The spice mainly consists of cinnamon and clove. So I don't know why it is called cinnamon spice.

Well, after breakfast, I went to an ear doctor to get some medicine for my allergy, but--- today the clinic was really really crowded. I was the fifth person. And most people there seemed to suffer from pollen allergy.
While it is getting warmer and warmer, pollen is attacking more and more. And it is said this spring we'll have pollen five times as much as usual.



So anyway I got an appointment, and while I was waiting, I went to a gym to work out. After work-out, I went back to the clinic. But I had still to wait for more than one hour. I went back home around 2 o'clock.
After that Yuki and I went shopping to a department store, a book store and a glossary store. At a glossary store we bought two bottles. One is real wine made in Spain and the other is domestic wine-taste grape juice. (I don't drink alcohol much)
Though both of them are not so expensive, but --- none-alcohol wine is about two times as expensive as real wine.



P.S I'm not sure is it a correct way to use a structure of "as--as"?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Though both of them are not so expensive, but --- none-alcohol wine is about two times as expensive as real wine.



P.S I'm not sure is it a correct way to use a structure of "as--as"?
**
Yes, you used it correctly!

Mieko said...

Thanks, I'm improving my English little by little --- probably.