Sunday, March 06, 2011

receiving a windfall???


Now there is a new gadget in front of me.
Yes, it's iPod.
As you many know, I'm not good at using technical stuff such as a cell phone, digital camera, IC-recorder, though I always tackle with my PC.
So I was not so interested in iPod.
Why did it come?

Yuki, as you guess, likes such gadgets. His interesting things are technical gadgets, and golf gadgets, these days. He often goes far on his business trip, so he seems not to live without iPod. He reads the newspaper on iPod, listened to music on iPod, and these days he has started to learn English on iPod. Suddenly his iPod didn't work. He called to the company, they said it can be repaired for free because of being still under warranty. Lucky him.
So he sent it to the service center, -- we thought it would take two weeks for it to be repaired.
Tow days passed, he couldn't wait for its coming back. He said "I'm sorry, I can't live without my iPod, so I'll buy a new one. When it comes back, you will be able to use it."
So he went to buy a new one.

The next early morning, the previous iPod came back ---- no, a new iPod came instead of the previous iPod. It was not repaired, it was --exchanged into a new one. Only three days passed since we sent it.

Well, I wonder how I use it. I found a interesting tool, it is voice mail. It is easy to record my voice. So probably it helps me to improve my speaking English practice.

Today, it is sunny. In the morning a boy came to study here. To tell the truth I called him to study more .

In the yard, this flower started bloom. This flower has bloomed every spring since we came here 25 years ago.


No comments: