Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Cherry blossoms

This early morning we went to see cherry blossoms on the hill nearby.

Going there is annual thing for us. We are glad to see them this year. When we came home, we had Natto & rice for breakfast.


Yesterday I went to KARAKU to play the piano. The master and I were surprised to know that it was about one month ago when I came there. For a month what a big change we had! They seemed to have a big damage. (Many tableware fell down and broke.) But now it's OK. There were four groups who were chatting. And When I started to play the piano, they were listening to me. Even though we had a little bit big earthquake while I was playing the piano, we had a good time through music. The master said "we don't need to seek a major economic power, we focus our inside to be rich ". Partly I agree with him. But if I were enough young, I would want Japan to be a major economic power again. The better economic works, the more energetic our life will become.

No comments: