Tuesday, April 19, 2011

earth day

Do you know what day April 22 is? I didn't know that though I know this year's Easter is April 24.
In the morning I attended my "English picture book workshop " group meeting. Every member came with a English picture book.
And Ms.K showed us "Curious George plant a tree". It's usual. Curious George series is translated in Japanese, and it has many fans in Japan, so even if the English story is too long, probably kids can listen to it. In the book "green day" is foundered. And she connected the day with April 22.

It is "earth day".
Actually in the last page of the book, there is a list we can do easily to save the earth. For example, "when you write something on the paper, use not only front side and also back side."

What can you do to save the earth????
Anyway I recycle plastic bags, newspaper, and so on, but it's not my will, it's "a law" in Japan.

"Earth day", I know this word today. I had a good day in the morning.

No comments: