Monday, April 18, 2011

Monday

Just now I read the title "Tornado rips through North Carolina" in CNN students news. I hope my blog reader isn't affected anything. This morning I cooked egg salad (the right meal) and other two meals.I seasoned the egg salad with Butter Milk Ranch dressing powder that Jan made. It really suited to my egg salad. Have you ever tried it? Monday is usually the day of preparation for lessons. In the morning I did it. After the lunch, I did my household accounts of last week, and went workout. After that I practiced the piano. And I had supper. And I 'am studying ' English, so I'm updating this blog. Every morning I see and read some articles about this disaster, and know that still now many people are evacuating and can't spend usual life. On the other hand I make coffee every morning and feel peaceful. I have to know it is a luxury thing. So I have to spend days with polite, fair and positive mind.

The coffee of this week is Starbucks coffee beans. To tell the truth I don't like Starbucks coffee at the shop, because it's too strong for me. But I like the beans, and I make it light with paper drip.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Mieko! It's great to know that your area wasn't too affected by the most recent quake and that you and your family are safe without too much disruption or damage to your daily lives. :) Were other areas surrounding you affected? I pray that Mother Nature settles herself and allows Japan a peaceful recovery for everyone so terribly affected by these tragic events.

Tarrah08 said...

P.S. I hit send before I finished responding...also wanted to let you know the egg salad recipe sounds very interesting, I will have to try it as I have never had anything other that regular egg salad...just mayo and a little mustard and sweet pickle relish. Once again, wonderful to know all is well with you and your family :)

Mieko said...

Tarrah08, this time I don't put mustard, instead of it I put some fresh minced onionis that were washed and squeezed. But too much onions made the taste bitter, so your kids might not like it-- be careful, and enjoy it.