Saturday, April 23, 2011

Thai noodle

Yesterday I went to a house of my new friend who is Thai. We meet once a month at a meeting room because we have to book a room for our each monthly meeting. So we were acquaintances. The other day we happened to meet at a supermarket nearby, it meant she lived in the neighbor. So I invited her to come by on the way from shopping. She came to have a tea.

And yesterday I went to her house. She was waiting for me preparing some Thai meals.



Before I went to house I had already told her that I didn't get used to hot flavor. So she prepared mild taste Thai food. And beside of them she prepared typical "hot" Thai curry soup for Yuki.



I took back the pot of curry to home. She recommended to put some bean sprouts. So I went to a supermarket, and bought noodle and bean sprouts.



And she also recommended to put Thai pickles of Chinese cabbage. So she gave me the can.













Ta-da! I made it. Actually it was "hot", but it wasn't hot than my expectation. It was hot and flavor taste. Of course Yuki was really satisfied with this hot taste.



Next month she came again to have my lunch together. What shall I cook for her? Japanese typical lunch??? Probably I make something to use Jan's spices

No comments: