Sunday, May 22, 2011

a calm Sunday

Last evening Yuki came back from his one-week business trip to the U.S.A. And According to him, to get him out of the jet-lag, as soon as he got up he went to play golf.

Today it is not so hot, not so humid, a calm Sunday. I cleaned all rooms and weeded the garden.


Probably the garden is the best condition now in a year. Until now I am "able" to control it. In summer I can't do that because lots of weeds will start to grow,it is too hot for me to do something outside.
Now MITUSBA (three-leaf grass, or trefoil) are grown well naturally. They are edible. So I often pick up and cook them as well as parsley.


Yuki bought souvenirs for his colleagues at a GODIVA shop in an airport. Usually he buys something at a local market, but he seemed not to have a time to do it. So he bought a bulk of Godiva sweets. And he got this as a free gift.
Can you guess what's inside?

Here it is!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What is it?

Anonymous said...

This is a "mouse" for PC.

Well, now I can't update my blog. Has anything happend on this site? or does my computer have anything wrong?

How about your site?
I hope I'll update my dairy soon.

Mieko