Wednesday, May 25, 2011


In one hour, an adult will come. I have to update this blog quickly.
For these two days I couldn't update it because of some problems of this blogger site. It made me irritated. Now I can do it, and I'm really happy.














Last night a girl of my neighbor came with these small cream puffs. Did you remember her? She quited a company this spring and goes to a confectionery school. It's not sure she will be able to be a pastry chef. But she said "I don't want to regret not to go to a confectionery school." Somebody says "She needs to be independent so she's childish and optimistic."




(She lives with her father, her mother passed away when she was in an elementary school.)On the other hand some body says "To do anything what you want, if you are allowed."I agree with both of opinions,though today I won't mention about my daughters.




Anyway today's refreshment for my adult lessons is this sweet & Godiva's cookie.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

cream puffs