Monday, May 09, 2011

This blog "sometimes" works, doesn't it?

Last night I got a call from M (my younger daughter), and she said, of course, "Happy mother's day!".

I; Thanks for your calling, but T (her sister) said "you were busy today".
M; Not so busy. I thought I asked T to send Harrods gift to you writing both of our name, so it was enough for this day. BUT, I read your English blog. I didn't know the contents accurately, but I knew "I have to call you"----- if I didn't call, you would be anger at me.

I; You read my English blog???? What's the matter? Thank you for your reading, and thank you for your concern. Don't mind. You are already 20, so you have to act without thinking whether something makes me angry or not. If you had room to breath, you should think and act what makes me and other people happy.
M; HAI-HAI (it means OK, OK, why you are so noisy, strict and didactic).

My mother's day will be finished when Harrods gift reaches me , probably it comes in this morning.


P.S
It came.



No comments: