Thursday, May 12, 2011

Wednesday's topic

First I show my waffle which was served to my adults students. The jam is "red cherry jam". The taste is thick. I didn't get clotted cream, so I served it with sour cream.

Yesterday's topic was "junk food".
Can you come up with a definition for junk food?
My definition for junk food is that
It has poor, little or no nutritional value. And once we start to eat it, we can't stop eating it much at all once. It might be difficult to distinguish whether it is junk food or not when we have it a little. In this case you should think of your lunch box. If you put it as a side dish, it is not junk food, and if you don't want to put it, it must be junk food.



Well, now flowers are blooming. The clematis, the azaleas of the garden came this spring again. I'm really glad to see them again.










The rhubarbs and strawberries are growing up. Before long we will be enjoy them with my waffles.














2 comments:

Tarrah08 said...

Hello Mieko! First off, I must admit to indulging in "junk food" probably a bit too much! :) Also, I must compliment you on your beautiful clematis vine and your azaleas! I love clematis and they are quite popular here in South Florida with many streets being named after them. The waffles look delicious too!

Mieko said...

Tarrah thanks for your comment
Well, well, "once upon a time" (when I was a little girl) "junk food" used to be an cool American culture.