Friday, June 24, 2011

It's too hot!

Though according to the weather report, the rainy season in this year doesn't end yet, it suddenly gets hot. For three days the maximum temperature is over 30 C. So I need to water the garden longer than usual or I can say, as long as in summer. This morning I found this caterpillar in the KINKAN-tree.(kumquat)


Well, thinking of my skill of camera, this photo is not bad, is it?





This Saturday a lady will come to my house to have dinner. She is studying at Utsunomiy-university as an exchange student. She came from Costa Rica. She seemed to work as a teacher in her country. Why will come? Because Next month Utsunomiya UNESCO club is going to hold an event, and she will do presentation about her country. And I'm one of main member of Utsunomiya UNESCO club. So we need to talk about her presentation.

The interesting thing is that, this time this event is organized mainly by Asian students. They are from China, South Korea, Mongolia,Kyrgyzstan. And the lady who are from Costa Rica joins them.

You might ask me why Japanese students organize it? Of course some Japanese students help it. But Asian students eager to introduce their country including Costa Rica. For the event the students and I have meetings sometimes, and they are always fun for me.
























No comments: