Wednesday, June 15, 2011

KARAKU

Yesterday I went to KARAKU to play the piano. It is a monthly event or monthly leisure activity for me. Unfortunately yesterday we had no guests. So I played in front of the Master's couple, and helper. I had a good time with three members.
After playing the piano I had a nice coffee and chocolate cake and talked with them.
I was basically babbling, but this time was still special to me because usually I spend most of time at home (though students often come.)

Today three adults comes, so for them (and YUKI) I bought this dry-fruit cake at KARAKU. It is today's refreshment.






Well, from now it is just my complaint.
After playing at KARAKuU, I went to a children center to teach English. (This is my monthly job.)
This time, I "couldn't" do class management well. One "gang" boy disturbed the class. For me it was an 'unusual' thing. According to the staff of the children center, these days the boy often causes troubles. But he was really quiet in front of his mother. I want them to enjoy free atmosphere while listening to my story and teaching without desks, pencils, erasers and textbook. I seem to need to change my policy.

No comments: