Sunday, June 19, 2011

WATARI-UM art museum


This Saturday I went to TOKYO to see an exhibition at
WATARI-UM art museum
in TOKYO.The them of the exhibition was "the wonder of learning". Kids pictures and their videos at a kindergarten in Italy were introduced as wonderful art works.
My daughters Tomo,Megu joined me. Each of us enjoyed them. My elder daughter Tomo and I enjoyed the style of exhibition, and interested in the kid's expression. And "probably" my younger daughter Megu seemed to have empathy with them. From our (Tomo and I) view point, Megu still have such pure, childish, simple and soft feelings. It is one of her good point, and it sometimes makes her unstably.
On the other hand T envies M's character, while she is usually stable , though she isn't a stable office worker.
Megu seeks stability for her life, and Tomo is going on the adventurous way --- It seems to be strange.
And I went to see my mother Hiroko-san. Her back hurts a little but she's OK.

I had a good time but I was so tired that I went back by SHINKAN-SEN.(It's expensive.) You might think it' just 100 km from here to TOKYO, but to tell the truth, it's to far to go often.


Today, I did usual holiday-house chores, it means, weeding, vacuuming all rooms. Now lot of herbs are becoming taller, so I trimmed them. And I put them here and there for example, in the entrance, in the kitchen, and in the toilet. For a while we can enjoy fresh green here and there. (If I often trim and change them.)

Oops. I forgot to write an important thing. Today it "was" a father's day. Yuki "suddenly" (it's my opinion, his opinion is "finlay")decided to buy a new guitar. And as a present to him, his daughters (of course Tomo and Megu) supported with paying. It means they gave him some money --- though it is less than 10 percent of the cost. Anyway he can buy the guitar with the agreement of his family.

No comments: