Saturday, July 02, 2011

July came

It's already July.
The big change is that --- Yuki's weekend has changed. His weekend is now, Thursday and Friday instead of Saturday and Sunday. As some people know, in Japan we are afraid of black out in summer because of lack of power supply. Some companies changed weekend to even up electric usage. And some companies started summer time system to decrease electric usage in the daytime.
I hope we won't have such a blackout in March again.



July 7 is Star Festival. Can you see some strips of paper. It is said that it might become a true if we write down our wish on strips of paper and hang them on the SASA tree on the day.

So I let my students to hang their "word test" on a plastic SASA-tree, adding this phrase " I wish I could 100 score constantly", or " I wish I could take better score next time."
And students in kindergarten or lower grade student wrote down their wish simply, like that "I want to be a zoo worker."

What is your wish?
To tell the truth , these days I'm not in good shape, so "I wish I would have power more".

No comments: