Monday, July 11, 2011

Monday



Anyway, hot, hot, hot---- and hot, even though it is still in early July. If it was in August I could bear this hotness because September will come in one month. BUT two months are too long. And if we had blackout --- I don't want to imagine the situation. So as much as I can, I try not to use an air condition. Until now we can afford to use electricity enough because car companies shifted their weekends.






On Mondays I usually prepare for all lessons of this week. In the class of kindergarten girls, we always do some crafts, and the craft of this week is ---- can you guess what these are?


After the preparation, I went a dentist and gym to work out in the afternoon.

Tomorrow, I'll go to a children center to teach English in the evening. It is a monthly job. To tell the truth, the students of this year are a little bit difficult to deal with. I should instill discipline into some kids. It's a little bit burdensome chore, though I believe I can mange to do it.


Anyway I did all things I had to do today.


No comments: