Saturday, July 30, 2011

Saturday was over

This week --- to tell the truth, I was not in good shape. Anyway I did all my lessons. And today I went to see a gynecologist. He's a kind of my home doctor because of my uterus problem. He prescribed some Japanese herb medicine to control my body temperature.
It's not the first time, so probably it will work for me.

On the other hand I had some interesting and wonderful things this week.One of my adult students came by with "blueberries".
In the last lesson, I muttered "this summer I cut branches of my blueberry too much to have fruits". But the blueberry trees in her garden seemed to have lots of fruits. So she picked them and took them as soon as she heard my complain.

In two weeks I'm going to hold a small concert with my friend at KARAKU. So we had a meeting , not for practicing. The theme was "what clothes we have to wear?" It's not a public concert, just a private concert, so anything is OK. But for women it is a good opportunity especially for housewives to talk about cloths. It's not a women's hobby, "we have a reason to think about clothes".  Of course it's an excuse. And we will wear just a little bit dressy blouse and pants.
And I sent out invitations to some friends. On each invitation I wrote short comments, they are like new year cards. It was fun. The day of our concert is an usual week day. So most of them must be difficult to come. It can't be helped. But it is fun to keep contact with them through my activity.

And today Yuki went to TOKYO on business trip, and came back very early with cakes.
For a while I didn't have cake. So I was very happy to have them. I can't think about the life without sweets.

No comments: