Sunday, July 24, 2011

Sunday

Typhoon has gone. Fortunately we didn't have a serious damage.---- I forgot to put a lid of big can of fertilizer, so the rain attacked it, the fertilizer melt into the water, and it began to smell badly. So I put half of them into a refuse compost with ash I bought , and I buried the rest of them around the plants. And of course I went to my next-door neighbor to apologize.

Last night --- Yuki and I went to see "Harry Potter" instead of Pirates of Caribbean. Why? Please don't ask me. Actually I wrote about Pirates of Caribbean, not Harry Potter.
We saw the first Harry Potter with my kids. Unfortunately my family were not into Harry Potter series. But as Jan mentioned this movie is the last Harry Potter. So we went. And for us it was the first time to see a movie with 3D grasses.

I didn't know that we had do pay extra fee to wear 3D grasses.--- plus 400 yen each.
It was not bad, but I'm not sure it would have been 400 yen well-payed.

Today, some mothers of my students will come to talk to me individually. Have a nice Sunday.

No comments: