Monday, August 22, 2011

Taiwan -2-

If you go to Taiwan, what will you buy as your own souvenir?
We bought a small object (I'll show you later), and  some foods.
( We bought some sweets for our mothers, and friends.)

Most of Taiwanese food are sold in Japan. But they are more inexpensive than in Japan. So Yuki thought it was a good chance to buy some foods he's wanted to try. We bought retort shark's fin soup.
It looked different with the photo of the box. But anyway there were shark's fin and one big ear shell. The soup was thick and soy sauce tasted. Not bad. I don't know the real and expensive taste of shark's fin soup. So what I can say is "not so bad, but it's expensive even though we got it at lower cost.

And we bought KARASUMI bortargo. In Japan Nagasaki prefecture is famous KARASUMI, but I've never had one.
The taste was ---" TARAKO", I said.
Yuki said "it's thicker than TARAKO(salted cod roe)"
"And it's more expensive" I said.

I always think the cost valance ---because I'm a housewife.

Do you now three of the most delicious delicacies in the Japan? They are "Uni(sea urchin), Karasumi(bortargo) and Konowata(salted entrails of trepang). This time, We had a chance to have Karasumi. So We should have Konowata.

No comments: