Sunday, September 25, 2011

I'm waiting for Yuki

Today, it's Sunday. For most of people it's a holiday, but Yuki is working. Now I'm waiting for his coming. He said "Today, maybe I will come home early. so I'll have dinner at home".  --- but he seems to come home late as usual.
Today I made smoked-tuna with my smoke pot. Something smoked is good whether it's hot or not not. So it doesn't matter how he comes late.
The reason why I cooked it, is --- this present. It's SAKE. Our daughters sent it to him. Because  -- the other day, it was his "birthday".


To be precise, his birthday was three days ago.On the day we didn't have enough time to have dinner, so I just bought him this chocolate cake.

It was an usual day,  it means ---- our daughters didn't call him, didn't send an e-mail to him. They forgot the day. Next early morning I sent an e-mail to them -- just one sentence that "What day was it yesterday?"

It worked. They called  him as soon as they got up.(I dare not to write what time they got up. It was a holiday.) And today this SAKE reached him.
I think smoked-tuna suits to SAKE. So I made it and I'm waiting for Yuki. (Usually I don't wait for his coming, I go to bed when I get sleepy.)


No comments: