Saturday, October 22, 2011

Saturday

About one week passed since I updated my blog. Though someone may have guessed, I was not in good shape. Now I'm getting better.
I've had a bad headache. Without medicine I couldn't do nothing. But anyway I did all things; managing a meeting, doing volunteer jobs, and of course lessons that are the most important things. So I skipped cooking breakfast and doing house chores. The supermarket nearby is open until 12PM. So Yuki can buy something fresh such as vegetables, fruits, on the way home. And thanks to frozen foods we can have meat or fish.
Today it was the worst day. It was difficult for me even to come down stairs. So Yuki took me to a clinic before he went to work. I got a shot. And I was sleeping almost all the day. Now it's past 6 PM. Though I have a slight headache, I'm getting better.

This month I'm enjoiyging Halloween, ---- but it made me busies than usual.
This month the difference of temperture  between mornings and nights is so big.---- it makes me weeker.
And I feel irritable at myself, because it's a little bit difficult to keep it step with some members in my volunteer group that was founded by myself.
It was difficult for me to continue volunteering work, or improving my self alone, so I started to make a group. Though everybody seems to enjoy the activities, it's a little bit hard to encourage to improve each other more.
I know I'm upset, I should be slow down.

Sorry I'd like to morn.

The other day I called a friend to morn, but she was more tired from nursing her mother-in-law.
She said "I envy you to keep such a group activity". Actually I'm lucky. I couldn't morn anything to her. She didn't complain about anything, she just told her current statement calmly.She's an accomplished woman. Or for her I'm not easy to speak to. We are in a completely different world. It's sad.

Anyway, next Thursday it is the day of trick or treating. I have to recover my power.

4 comments:

Helen said...

Mieko, I hope you are feeling better soon.

I think it is a good thing that you have your blog to moan on. I think that's one thing I like about having my own blog :-)

I've been having headaches recently too, but not as bad as yours. Take care!

Mieko said...

Thanks Helen,
Now I'm getting better. I can do usual things probably without mediecine.
And Thank you to hear my moaning.

mss @ nipponDAZE said...

I'm sorry you weren't feeling well last week. Hope you are feeling better now. お大事に。

Mieko said...

Thanks Mss@nipponDAZE
Now I'm getting better. It's difficult for me to adjust to this period that the season is chanining.
And I suffer from slight "autonomic imbalance". Do you know that? It's common in Japan. It's called 自立神経失調症