Sunday, October 16, 2011

Sunday

It was a sunny and a hot day, though when Yuki went out for golfing early morning it was raining.
I cleaned the rooms and reorganized the carport (we did the craft of carving pumpkins at the carport.)

And --- I thought I would read English books or study English, but I decided to go out alone.
First I went shopping some bagels to my favorite bakery where it took 30 minutes by car. The baker and I already become acquainted. So I talked him for a while.

And  I dropped by a cafe. Last week I went there coincidentally. At that time I didn't have enough time to look at the dishes. The place is a cafe and gallery of dishes.
I look at the dishes, had Chinese tea, and talked with the young master who was 31 years old.
I had a leisurely afternoon.

To tell the truth I've had some troubles among the members of my volunteer&studying group. You might ask what the problem are. It's difficult to tell them in short. We start to notice differences in our interests in our activity. It can't be helped.I neither refuse who comes nor go after who leaves.
 

No comments: