Monday, November 14, 2011

It's Monday

Last week it was really warm. So On Saturday I went to wort out in the morning. Since I went to the gym last time, three weeks has passed. ( I skipped out on them, because I was afraid of feeling dizzy outside.) In the evening Rosaura who is from Costa Rica visited us. Yuki , Rosaura, and I talked with Japanese education at high school. (She is a high school teacher in Costa Rica, and now she is studying at Utsunomiya University on a scholarship. Her interest is Japanese education at high school.) She listened to Yuki's opinion as one of businessmen position, and to my opinion as one of mother's position.

And we went to a Jazz club to have dinner and listen to Yuki's live. (Yuki played the guitar there.)
This club is also popular with serving good cocktail. So Rosaura ordered "Autumn leaves" cocktail, which is made from ginger ale, whisky, and ??? ( I forgot) And I ordered coffee because I was a " chauffeur".





Today, at midday one of my friend visited me with a bag of souvenir. She went to TAIWAN. I recommended her to go there, and she went there last week. We talked about our memories at TAIWAN.

Talking with someone is fun. This week has started in a good mood.

No comments: