Monday, January 16, 2012

Monday

Though I didn't or couldn't go for a workout during New Year's vacation, I went there three times last week, and even today I went there. What a good woman I am! This Saturday I have to go for a checkup, so I want to keep my condition "healthy", and when I'm asked "do you do something good for you?" I'll immediately say "yes" to the doctor.

Now KINKAN (Kumquat) and lemons are in the season, on the other hand the season of YUZU has gone. My honeyed-YUZU has also gone. I baked cake mixing my honeyed-YUZU with the "rice cooker". I made dough of pancake, and put it into the rice cooker, and set a timer for early morning. So I had the cake for breakfast. Instead of honeyed-Yuzu, I put sliced lemons and Kinkan into a jar of honey.

My English classes have started again. All students seemed to spend a good vacation without troubles. Some students brought souvenirs. So we shared them in our class. Tow of them are souvenirs from Tokyo Disney Land & Sea.


Some students will graduate from my class this March. It's wonderful and sad. Anyway I started advertising my English class. I'm not sure whether new students will come or not, though my adult students seem to want more classmates.

February is just around the corner. I changed the decoration of the entrance hall.



No comments: