Friday, January 06, 2012

Thanks for presents.

This is an antique bowl. It doesn't have the sign of Japan or NIPPON. It means it's very old. I showed it to the Master of KARAKU where I play the piano once a month. The Master is familiar with Japanese china. He said "it was probably made around 1885. It looks a little rough but it was painted by hand."
I'm thinking how I use it. These days I started to collect old stamps as a a fund-raising campaign. So it might be good to put old stamps in it.


The sign says "Massage Cushion". It looks like a thick hard cushion. When the cover is open, we see massage device. And the device has a function to make itself warm. It's fun, isn't it?

Thanks everybody. From now I'll go out for dinner with YUKI. Today he comes back earlier than usual. I have a good birthday.



No comments: