Wednesday, February 15, 2012

After Valentien's day

Today it was day for adult lessons, and I got them. WOOOOOO!!!!
And one of adult lessons was the last lesson of this year. She'll start to work (now she is a perfect housewife), so that she will not be able to come to take my lesson. I'll miss her.

Today she and I talked about New Year's resolutions. Though New Year's is a good time to make resolutions, March is also a good time to make resolutions because in Japan a new term begins in April at school and work.

Have you made any New Year's resolutions? I want to exercise twice a week, and until now I do it.
What accomplishment are you most of proud of last year? I'm proud of organising all classes without problems.
What was the best restaurant you went to last year?
It was "Coulis Rouge", that is a French restaurant.

A year ago today, we had lot of snow. Fortunately this year we don't have snow, though in northern Japan they are really troubled with lots of snow. And in March we had "the" earthquake. I don't know what will happen. But I'll do my best to do what I'm able to do now.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am proud of all the tables i have set in the past year of course !..lol....and proud of the nice and happy adults my kids have turned into ! I never take any resolutions cause they are always hard to follow and keep !.lol....
dom

Mieko said...

I'm really worried about my daughters, though they work hard. Because they are still unstable. (well, well someone might say "live is always unstable.) But I'm also happy my kids have turned into adults with health.

Anonymous said...

I am worried too cause so far they haven't really found a steady job and they haven't found the right partner, both are single and on their own at the moment after very upsetting break ups...
Still not feeling fine....have been on and off poorly for three weeks now fighting bowels problems... this foie gras was really good but not suitable for me anyway !
have a good day.
dom

Mieko said...

That's too bad, because you are not feeling well. How's the weather in France? In Japan it's getting warmer, while pollens are swirling.(I'm allergic to pollens)

Anonymous said...

We do share a lot in common despite we are continents apart..lol... cause i am allergic to pollen too...lol....
It's been much milder in France since the beginning of the week with about 6°C wheras last week, it was freezing cold with lots of snow everywhere and temperatures around below 10 or 15 everywhere !!
i'm setting a new tablescaped table this morning ! will send the photos to you privately this weekend !
feeling much better today !
have a good and fulfilling day !
dom