Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine!

Today, it's Valentine's day, isnt' it? For Yuki and I it's a usual day, it means we have supper separately. So we celebrate the day in the morning.  Though my elder daughter and I have already baked chocolate cake for important "people" including Yuki, "I" would like to eat this special cake that I ordered on the Internet.

Today I'll go to KARAKU to play the piano, then I'll go to a children center to do Valentine's lesson.
Have a wonderful Valentine's day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, Mieko ! your breakfast treat for your husband looks good !
a pity you couldn't spend the evening together though and share dinner.
Was ill yesterday and had to cancel my classes and go to the doctor's.I felt better in the afternoon and evening though so we had a nice Valentine's meal at night : Foie gras and nice liquorous white wine, coq au vin and a Valentine's cake. As i was poorly i didn't cook and JUlian brought me the dishes already prepared as a treat. I usually cook for valentine's but no this year !
Bye for now, i have lessons...
dom

Mieko said...

I'm sorry to hear that you were ill on Valentine's day. On the other hand when I see the word "Foie gras", I really know you are in France.