Tuesday, February 28, 2012

A new week has already started.

Now nobody is here except me. This weekend my younger daughter stayed with us. After we had lunch together she went back to TOKYO.
I'm really happy to stay with daughters, so I always break down after they go back to TOKYO. Though on the surface I'm OK, to tell the truth I'm discouraged. Especially until tomorrow I have no lessons, so I have to spend two nights alone.
Sometimes having classes is tough to me, but having class makes me feel alive.

Well, well, do you have Rollstrand dishes? The other day I met the cups. Once I saw the cups, I really loved them, so I checked the maker. At that time I didn't know the maker. These days I've gotten away from  buying new dishes, but-----.


After the earthquake many dishes broke, and my cupboard were really organized. I try to keep the condition, but ----.

Now it's past 6 PM. Today I had lunch too much, so I'll skip my dinner.















 I'll tidy-up bookshelves that became very full of the books and my materials of lessons.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi, Mieko !
sending you this comment from our ski resort in Austria. I sent you lost of mails with photos of the place where we are staying ...did you get them ???? i wish you could send me a private mail, you've got my personal email.
I hate staying on my own when the kids are away and julian is on a business trip....i just can't sleep in the house when it is empty.... just me and Happy in the house at night, i just can't stand it.... i do love giving lessons, too, i think it's rewarding and makes me feel useful and more important...lol...
Have a good day !
dom

Mieko said...

Thanks dom for your comments. You must be enjoying in Aurstria with snow. Now it's snowing. So all students canceld their lesson. We don't used to snowing. I'm staying home and tiding up books.