Friday, March 09, 2012

Another easter eggs

I know Easter eggs are "eggs" .
But --- yesterday we made popcorn Easter eggs.

Today it's rainy again, and cold. It's difficult to adjust to  this changeable climate. Tomorrow I'll attend an event as a supporter, the event is  that  my Costa Rican friend introduces her country. Unfortunately she'll go back to Costa Rica at the end of March. The last trip in Japan she chose was a trip to Hiroshima. She visited Hirosima this week.  I want to know what she felt seeing those monuments of the A-bomb. (Hiroshima is one of an atomic-bombed city.)

And on this Sunday Yuki and I are going to go to TOKYO to meet my mother.
Have a nice weekend.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello !
we are going to try to go out this weekend and see a film and eat out cause we really need to have some good time...having no pupils this week really did me some good, i feel much more relaxed....
My son who has been living in canada for a month and a half now, has just found a job, he had several interviews for a job in sales for an American company last week and got the final result yesterday, he's got the job !!!! we are so pleased he's already found his first job in Montreal !!we were very worried but now this has lifted a weight from our hearts !
have a good day.
dom

Mieko said...

Congratulations. I know you are really happy to hear the news. It is good that your son is indepent, while we,parents may feel a little lonely.