Wednesday, March 28, 2012

In what situations it is always necessary to consult a professional?

In what situations do you think it is always necessary to consult a professional?
Do you get your hair dyed? Now I'm thinking whether to get my hair dyed or not. I can't get helping old. I'm getting more gray hair. Well, we call gray hair "SHIRAGA" (SHIRA means white, and GA means hair.)

I asked my friend, who is a beautician. She said "It depends on you, if you prefer being natural, don't mind your gray hair. You look not so bad."
It's difficult to get gray hair dyed  black. So usually elderly people get their hair dyed brown. Young people get their hair dyed light brown to look them cheerful.
Anyway she is an important consultant for me.

And in what situations do you usually "do it yourself"?
Probably most of women get a hair cut. And some of them dye their hair by themselves. Do you dye your hair by yourself?

Today I tasted "pumpkin seed oil" with bread. It was the first time to have it. Not so bad. To my surprise, the color of the oil is "black".  Have you ever tasted pumpkin seed oil?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

interesting topic in your last article..actually i cut my hair myself and my husband dye them for me ! i have no grey hair and am lucky and i dye my hair in a fairer, blonder shade. I cut my husband's hair in return. We usually keep a sunday afternoon free every six weeks and we both "do our hair" !!!..lol....i must say we are much happier this way and save a lot of money instead of going to the hairdresser"s.i used to have my hair enlightened at the hairdresser's but came back home my husband never noticing the difference... but now i must say he does..lol... and does a better job and the hair dye is so much cheaper than a hairdresser's bill !..lol...
dom

Mieko said...

Oh, really? When my daughters were "children", I used to get their hair cut. At that time I also used to get Yuki's hair cut. I know you hold a good hand.